|Nominal Capacity:||300Ah||Nominal Voltage:||38.4V|
|Charge Voltage:||43.2V||Voltage At End Of Discharge:||32.0V|
|Maximum Continuous Charge Current (CC Threshold):||150A||Maximum Continuous Discharge Current:||300Ah|
lithium ion storage battery,
lithium ion battery storage systems
38V 300Ah LITHIUM ION(LFP) BATTERY Module W: 482.0 mm X D: 615.0 mm X H: 220.0mm
|Nominal Capacity||300Ah||Standard discharge capacity after standard charge|
|Nominal Voltage||38.4V||Configuration: 12S2P - VHR 45173184LFP-150Ah. Voltage of single cell is 3.2V.|
|Charge Voltage||43.2V||@ 25 ± 3℃|
|Voltage at End of Discharge||32.0V||@ 25 ± 3℃|
|Maximum Continuous Charge Current (CC Threshold)||150A||@ 25 ± 3℃|
|Maximum Continuous||300A||@ 25 ± 3℃|
|Voltage at End of Discharge-cell||2.50V/cell||N.A.|
|Operation Allowable||Charge: 0～60°C||N.A.|
|Temperature Range||Discharge: -20～60°C||N.A.|
|Continuous Discharge Power||5.76KW||50%SOC|
|Continuous Charge Power||2.3KW||N.A|
|Self-discharge Rate/Month||≤4%||@ 25 ± 3℃,50%SOC|
|Cycle Life(cycles)||≥5000||@ 25 ± 3℃,0.2C/0.5C @80%DOD|
|Operation Allowable||≤95% RH||Operation|
|Humidity Range||≤85% RH||Storage|
|Recommended||0～40°C||Max. 6 month|
|Model No.||Nominal Voltage||Nominal Capacity||Dimension||Weight||Terminal||Remarks|
|(W X D X H, mm)||Material||Type|
|VHR CES38300LFP||38.4V||300Ah||Width: 482.0mm (±2)||96.6(±2)kg||Steel||M6||5U|
|Depth: 615.0mm (±2)|
|Height: 220.0mm (±2)|
(1) Please check if spare parts are completed when open the package and read the operation manual carefully.
(2) Do not make the battery Short Circuit,do not over charge and discharge.
(3) Please charge the new battery to full capacity before discharge for the first use.
(4) The battery pack is fixed with plate and strip before delivery, do not disassemble the plate and strip when using the battery.
(5) Checking the voltage of battery, normally it is 32V-43V.
(6) Rivet or screw is used for battery connector.
(7) Please use copper part to connect battery packs and fix with hydraulic pressure plier.
(8) The charger used should be approved by our company in order to match with our lithium batteries.
(9) It will shorten battery cycle lifetime and damage battery due to overcharge and over-discharge if not do according to the above . It won’t be within our company warranty.
Contact Person: Roy Huang