|Product Name:||12V Lead-acid Batteries||Application:||Electric Vehicles|
|Capacity:||200 Ah||Nominal Voltage (V):||12 (6 Cells Per Unit)|
|Float Charge Voltage:||2.27V/cell - 2.30V/cell @25℃||Weight:||68 Kg|
|Dimension:||L522 XW240 X H220 Mm|
lithium ion forklift battery,
forklift truck batteries
6-EVF-45 EVF series VRLA AGM+Gel Battery for electric vehicles , 223 x120 x 175 mm
HRESYS EVF series VRLA AGM+Gel Battery is specially designed for electric vehicles,including electric tricycles, electric automobiles, special electric vehicle and other devices require DC power source. For example Fork-lift etc, Sanitation truck,Sightseeing bus,Ground vehicle, i.e, Golf cart. With leading technologies and state-of-the-art automated manufacturing,EVF series deliveries excellent deep cycle life, extreme shock and vibration resistance, high reliability, safety and Eco-friendly performance.
EVF series deliveries excellent deep cycle life, extreme shock and vibration resistance, high reliability, safety and Eco-friendly performance.
- Advanced VRLA AGM+Gel technology - more power
- Extreme shock and vibration resistance
- Very environmental protection
- Maintenance free
- Exceptional cyclic performance above 400 cycles @100% DoD
o Fork-lift etc.
o Sanitation truck.
o Sightseeing bus.
o Electric vehicle
o Electric tricycle
o Electric automobile
o Ground vehicle, i.e.
o Golf cart.
|Nominal Voltage (V)||12 (6 cells per unit)|
|Nominal Capacity (25 C)||200 Ah@3HR-rate|
|Dimension (mm)||L522 xW240 x H220 mm|
|Approx. Weight||68 kg|
|Terminal Type||Female Copper Insert M8|
|Ambient Temperature||Discharge: -20~55°C
Charge: -20~45 C
Storage: -20~45 C
|Float Charge Voltage||2.27V/cell - 2.30V/cell @25℃|
|Cycle life||≥ 400 cycles @ 100% DOD|
|Container Material||ABS UL ( 94-V0 optional)|
o IEC 6 - 1056-1
o GB/T 22199
o GB/T 19639-1
o JIS C870 - 2 1
o CE Certificate
(1) Cycle method: Discharge with 2I10 for 4 hours (80% DOD), charge with 2I10 for 3.5hour + I10 for 1hour + 0.25I10 for 3.5hour. This is one cycle.
(2) Residue Capacity determination: The batteries are discharged at 10 hour rate after every 50 cycles to test battery capacity. When residue capacity of 10 hour rate capacity is lower than 80%, test is ended. After discharge at 10 hour rate after every 50cycles, the charge method is: charge 80% of discharged capacity with current of 2I10 + charge 20% with current of I10 + charge 20% with current of 0.4I10 (i.e. charge 120% of discharged capacity)
Contact Person: Qi