|Nominal Capacity:||150Ah||Nominal Voltage:||32.0V|
|Charge Voltage:||36.0V||Voltage At End Of Discharge:||26.7V|
|Maximum Continuous Charge Current (CC Threshold):||75A||Maximum Continuous Discharge Current:||150A|
lfp battery pack,
lithium manganese dioxide rechargeable battery
1.32V 150Ah LITHIUM ION(LFP) BATTERY Module W: 482.0 mm X D: 465.0 mm X H: 220.0mm
HRESYS Commercial Energy Storage Lithium-ion Battery utilizes advanced LFP technology and high reliable integrated BMS to ensure the benefits of long cyclic life, high energy density, compact size and weight, high safety and reliability, and environment friendly as well. The 32V Lithium Ion Battery Pack is mainly working as 32V DC power source, and it consists of 10 cells of Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Cells connected in series. HRESYS CES-LFP Lithium-ion Battery is widely used in Commercial energy storage system, Industrial energy storage system, Small or Medium-Sized Renewable Energy Storage System, etc
|Nominal Capacity||150Ah||Standard discharge (1) capacity after standard charge (2)|
|Nominal Voltage||32.0V||Configuration: 10S1P - VHR 45173184LFP-150Ah. Voltage of single cell is 3.2V.|
|Charge Voltage||36.0V||@ 25 ± 3℃|
|Voltage at End of Discharge||26.7V||@ 25 ± 3℃|
|Maximum Continuous Charge Current (CC Threshold)||75A||@ 25 ± 3℃|
|Maximum Continuous||150A||@ 25 ± 3℃|
|Voltage at End of Discharge-cell||2.50V/cell||N.A.|
|Operation Allowable||Charge: 0～60°C||N.A.|
|Temperature Range||Discharge: -20～60°C||N.A.|
|Continuous Discharge Power||2.4KW||50%SOC|
|Continuous Charge Power||0.96KW||N.A|
|Self-discharge Rate/Month||≤4%||@ 25 ± 3℃,50%SOC|
|Cycle Life(cycles)||≥5000||@ 25 ± 3℃,0.2C/0.5C @80%DOD|
|Operation Allowable||≤95% RH||Operation|
|Humidity Range||≤85% RH||Storage|
|Recommended||0～40°C||Max. 6 month|
1. Do not use different charger to charge the battery.
2. Do not charge with constant current higher than maximum charge current allowed.
3. Do not disassemble or reconstruct the battery.
4. Do not throw or cause impact.
5. Do not pierce a hole in the battery with sharp objects, such as nail, knife, pencil, drill, etc.
6. Do not mixing with other batteries.
7. Do not solder on battery directly.
8. Do not use old and new battery together in connection.
9. Do not expose the battery to high heat, such as fire, etc.
10. Do not put the battery into a microwave or high-pressure container.
11. Do not use the battery in reverse.
12. Do not connect positive (+) and negative (-) with conductive materials, such as metal, cables, etc.
13. Do not immerge or wet battery with water or sea water.
14. Do not bend the battery without prior permission from manufacturer
Contact Person: Qi