|Nominal Capacity:||100Ah||Nominal Voltage:||48.0V|
|Charge Voltage:||54.0V||Voltage At End Of Discharge:||40V|
|Maximum Continuous Charge Current (CC Threshold):||50A||Maximum Continuous Discharge Current:||100Ah|
lithium manganese dioxide rechargeable battery,
rechargeable deep cycle battery
48V 100Ah LITHIUM ION(LFP) BATTERY Module W: 482.0 mm X D: 465.0 mm X H: 220.0mm
HRESYS Commercial Energy Storage Lithium-ion Battery utilizes advanced LFP technology and high reliable integrated BMS to ensure the benefits of long cyclic life, high energy density, compact size and weight, high safety and reliability, and environment friendly as well. The 48V Lithium Ion Battery Pack is mainly working as 48V DC power source, and it consists of 15 cells of Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Cells connected in series. HRESYS CES-LFP Lithium-ion Battery is widely used in Commercial energy storage system, Industrial energy storage system, Small or Medium-Sized Renewable Energy Storage System, etc
|Nominal Capacity||100Ah||Standard discharge (1) capacity after standard charge (2)|
|Nominal Voltage||48.0V||Configuration: 15S1P - VHR 32173184LFP-100Ah. Voltage of single cell is 3.2V.|
|Charge Voltage||54.0V||@ 25 ± 3℃|
|Voltage at End of Discharge||40V||@ 25 ± 3℃|
|Maximum Continuous Charge Current (CC Threshold)||50A||@ 25 ± 3℃|
|Maximum Continuous||100A||@ 25 ± 3℃|
|Voltage at End of Discharge-cell||2.50V/cell||N.A.|
|Operation Allowable||Charge: 0～60°C||N.A.|
|Temperature Range||Discharge: -20～60°C||N.A.|
|Continuous Discharge Power||2.4KW||50%SOC|
|Continuous Charge Power||0.96KW||N.A|
|Self-discharge Rate/Month||≤4%||@ 25 ± 3℃,50%SOC|
|Cycle Life(cycles)||≥5000||@ 25 ± 3℃,0.2C/0.5C @80%DOD|
|Operation Allowable||≤95% RH||Operation|
|Humidity Range||≤85% RH||Storage|
|Recommended||0～40°C||Max. 6 month|
(1) Please check if spare parts are completed when open the package and read the operation manual carefully.
(2) Do not make the battery Short Circuit,do not over charge and discharge.
(3) Please charge the new battery to full capacity before discharge for the first use.
(4) The battery pack is fixed with plate and strip before delivery, do not disassemble the plate and strip when using the battery.
(5) Checking the voltage of battery, normally it is 32V-43V.
(6) Rivet or screw is used for battery connector.
(7) Please use copper part to connect battery packs and fix with hydraulic pressure plier.
(8) The charger used should be approved by our company in order to match with our lithium batteries.
(9) It will shorten battery cycle lifetime and damage battery due to overcharge and over-discharge if not do according to the above . It won’t be within our company warranty.
Contact Person: Roy Huang